$1,275,000 - $1,350,000
With its sprawling 6-bedroom floor plan, there’s room here to gather the whole family. This home is located right in the activity hub close to Vermont South Shopping Centre, Livingstone Primary and Emmaus College.
Beyond its expansive exposed aggregate driveway, this supersized single level home welcomes you in with a bright, spacious living room and adjoining family room, with separate bedroom zones, and a 3rd living space catering for intergenerational living.
This privately placed property is set well back from the road and has been updated to offer classically elegant bathrooms with stone top vanities, rainfall showers and a freestanding bath.
A pearlescent silver glass splashback and an upright stainless steel St George cooker grace the kitchen, with lovely outlooks of the established gardens from the corner window.
Plenty of brick paved outdoor areas, veggie plots, 13 solar panels and mountain views from the enclosed patio adds yet more magic from this tightly held location at the heart of all the essential services.
Its central location on the high side of the street puts you within a short walk to 5 schools including Emmaus College, Parkmore Primary, Livingstone Primary, Burwood Heights Primary and Forest Hill College – which lets you avoid the busy school run.
What better convenience for the family than being within walking distance to schools, shops, restaurants and medical clinics, with key bus connections to The Glen Shopping Centre just a few steps away on Springvale Road, surrounded by beautiful parks and walking tracks including Bellbird Dell, Terrara Park and Davy Lane Reserve!
The health of our clients and staff is our highest priority and with that in mind together with the Victorian Government's COVID protocols, the following is required for any attendance at opens for inspections or auctions.
• Our advertised opens and auctions are for fully vaccinated attendees only.
Anyone who is unvaccinated, or not wanting to share their vaccination status, may only inspect by private appointment or access the auction online by registering their interest prior to the auction date.
Kindly contact our office to arrange an inspection time. Inspections are limited to one household per time.
• QR codes are to be used to check in and vaccination status of attendees will be checked by our agents through the Service Victoria app.
• Our agency staff and any agent attending the opens/auctions are fully vaccinated.
• Density quotients will apply.
• You will be required to wear a mask whilst inside the property.
• We ask that you use the Hand sanitiser provided prior to entering.
• Please avoid touching any surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property.
• Social distancing of 1.5m from anyone outside your household whilst in attendance is required.
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:-
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms.
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus.
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has,
We remain committed to conducting all our services in a COVID-safe and responsible manner. Please be patient and respect our staff. Your co-operation is greatly appreciated,
Land Size: 656m² (approx.)
Terms: 10% Deposit, Balance 30/60 Days